Cancer - Global Facts
Here are some global facts about cancer.
- One in three of us will be diagnosed with cancer during our life
- Each year more than 7 million people around the world die of cancer.
- Cancer accounts for 13% of all deaths worldwide
- Lung cancer is the most common form of cancer (1.3 million deaths per year)
- Tobacco use is the greatest risk factor for cancer
- More than 70% of all cancer deaths occur in low and middle income counties.
New Cancer Cases Per Year
Cancer in males